Updated: July 25, 2014
BC Cancer Agency's Fraser Valley Centre is located at 13750 96th Avenue, Surrey BC Canada V3V 1Z2 next to Surrey Memorial Hospital. Our North Clinic is located just across our main site on 96th Avenue (please refer to our location map for details).
Fraser Valley Centre is one of six full service cancer centres of the BC Cancer Agency (BCCA). We provide oncology consultations, chemotherapy and radiotherapy treatments for people who live in the Fraser Valley. Through the BC Cancer Agency, we provide a broad range of services including prevention, treatment, screening, genetic counselling and supportive care.
The Fraser Valley Centre is an active research clinic contributing to knowledge generation done within the facility. Clinical trials are an extremely important aspect of our clinical care and our team is continually involved in a growing research program. Please view a Clinical Trials video created by our staff to better understand this topic and the benefits of participating in clinical research.
The BC Cancer Foundation (BCCF) raises funds to support research and enhancements to care at the BCCA and maintains offices at each of the BCCA centres. Find out how you can support the Fraser Valley Centre.
The following information is provided in this section:
Our Opening Hours
The centre is open as follows:
- Administration: 8:30am - 4:30pm Monday to Friday
- Chemotherapy: 7.30am - 5pm Monday to Friday
- Chemotherapy update: Please see notice regarding Saturday hours
- Radiation Therapy: 8am - 4pm Monday to Friday
- Closed on weekends and statutory holidays
How to Contact Us
- 8am-4.30pm: main switchboard number 604.930.2098 or toll-free 1.800.523.2885 (in BC)
- After 4:30pm or on weekends and statutory holidays: For emergencies relating to on-going treatment or if you are a Physician requesting emergency oncology consultation, please call the SMH Switchboard at 604.581.2211 and ask for the Radiation or Medical Oncologist on call. If you are a patient, provide your BCCA patient ID number and the name of your treating oncologist to the operator.
- In an emergency, always call 911.