A telephone reference list for Abbotsford Centre patients
- Appointment information (changes or questions): 604-870-7470
- Counselling and Nutrition programs 604-851-4710 ext: 644733
- Radiation treatment appointments 604-851-4710 ext: 645104
- Cancer Centre Pharmacy 604-851-4709 (dispensary)
If you have refills remaining on your prescription that you wish to pick up (Anti-nausea medications must be filled at your local pharmacy)
- Systemic Therapy Nursing Phone Line (Telephone Care), call 604-870-7451 or toll free 1.844-870-7451(Hours of operation for nursing lines: Monday-Friday 8:00am - 4:00pm, closed on holidays)
- Radiation Therapy Nursing Phone Line (Telephone Care), call 604-870-7454 or toll free 1.877-547-3777(Hours of operation for nursing lines: Monday-Friday 8:00am - 4:00pm, closed on holidays)
- Library and Cancer Information Centre 604-851-4710 ext: 646827
- Our Toll Free Number: 1-877-547-3777 (if calling long distance)
If you are connected to voice mail, please leave a message stating your name, your cancer centre registration number, a brief description of your reason for calling and we will return your call as soon as possible.
Leave a detailed message with the secretary (phone number can be found on your appointment card) regarding new problems or specific questions for your oncologist. Test results will usually be available at your next appointment. Your oncologist will call you about test results of concern. For refills of CANCER RELATED PRESCRIPTIONS, please leave a detailed message (with your pharmacy phone number if appropriate). Some medications cannot be refilled by phone.
Your Family Doctor:
Your family doctor will be receiving information about what is happening at the cancer centre. They will remain your primary physician and you should continue to see them for other health issues as you have before. They can also be very helpful in managing issues that arise during and after your treatment and provide care for you closer to home when possible.