For patients requiring travel/accommodation assistance to and from BC Cancer - Victoria, please contact Patient Family Counselling at 250-519-5525
For questions related to the suspension of hospital parking fees and other patient guidelines for COVID-19, please visit our BC Cancer COVID-19 FAQ page.
**Please DO NOT come to the centre if you have any of the following symptoms:
- Fever OR
- Cough, new or worsening OR
- Difficulty breathing/Shortness of breath, new or worsening OR
- Loss of sense of smell OR
- Runny nose or nasal congestion OR
- Sore throat OR
- Painful swallowing OR
- Headache OR
- Muscle aches OR
- Fatigue OR
- Loss of appetite OR
- Chills OR
- Vomiting OR
- Diarrhea OR
- Have you been instructed in the last 14 days to self- isolate? OR
- Been in contact with someone who has suspected or known COVID-19 in the last 14 days? OR
- Been tested for COVID-19 and results are positive or pending?
If you develop any of these symptoms before an in-person appointment/treatment, please phone the BC Cancer - Victoria Nurse Line at (250) 519-5596 between 8:30am - 4:30pm for further direction.
Please DO NOT come to the center if you have any of these symptoms.
BC Cancer patients are at a higher risk for more severe symptoms associated with COVID-19. To protect all vulnerable patients and limit the risk of exposure for patients and staff, patients attending follow up appointments or receiving treatment within a BC Cancer center will be required to attend by yourself.
New Patients ONLY: Receiving a cancer diagnosis can be emotional and some patients may feel overwhelmed. New patients who are visiting a BC Cancer centre for a first visit may bring one adult support person to accompany them.
All subsequent patient appointments including treatment: You will be required to attend by yourself. If you think you need a support person to come with you to follow up appointments due to health issues such as mobility, cognitive or mental health difficulties, we will evaluate this on a case-by-case basis at the pre-appointment screening call or at screening upon arrival for your appointment.
Please enter through the first floor entrance and check in at the main reception.
Our café is currently closed. If you require nourishment during your visit, please bring your own food and drink if necessary.
For more information regarding COVID-19:
Call 1-888-COVID19 (1-888-268-4319) or text 604-630-0300 between 7:30am - 8:00pm. Information is available in 110 languages.
BC Cancer – Victoria
2410 Lee Avenue
Victoria, BC, V8R 6V5 (map
Toll-free (within BC): 1-800-670-3322
Doors open: Monday to Friday, 7:20 am - 5:30 pm
(excluding statutory holidays). Departmental hours may vary.
Pay-by-space parking is available in the lot across from the main entrance on Lee Avenue. The pay meter, located at the entrance to the centre, accept coins and credit cards only; debit cards are not accepted. You will need your stall number to pay for your parking. For more information, please see the
Longer term parking may also be available and can be purchased at the Parking Office located just inside the main entrance of
Royal Jubilee Hospital
The health and safety of our patients and employees is extremely important to us. Please do not visit if you have a fever and respiratory symptoms, or have been exposed to an infectious disease
within the last two weeks. If you are a patient, please call your healthcare provider from home.
Smoking is not permitted in the buildings or on the grounds. This means that staff, patients, and visitors are not permitted to smoke on site. If you have questions about this policy, please email
In consideration of our patients and staff who have scent-related allergies, please do not wear perfume, scented hairspray, cologne, deodorant, aftershave or other scented products while visiting. Thank you for your co-operation.
- Preferred option is to transport yourself to your appointment or travel with someone from your immediate household.
- Parking on site at BC Cancer - Victoria is no-charge during this time.
- Wheels for Wellness: Offers transportation for non-emergency out of town appointments (greater than 60 kms away) between Campbell River and Victoria. Call 250-338-0196 to inquire about transport support. Following recommended infection control measures.
- BC Transit Buses are operating free of charge and practicing physical distancing and other recommended infection control measures.
- Taxi service is also deemed essential service and options are available locally.