The B.C. Cancer Agency is recognized as a leader in the field of cancer care and research.
Vancouver Centre’s multi-disciplinary team of professionals integrate clinical and scientific advancements to the cutting edge medical treatment delivered to all patients. The ongoing development and improvement of cancer treatment programs and services ensure patients will receive quality care and the best possible outcome. An extensive network of community based services complement the broad continuum of clinical and health services we provide. The Vancouver Centre is focused on the encouragement and support of resources that will reduce the impact of cancer and improve the overall health of our community.
The Vancouver Centre offers a full range of cancer treatment services:
- Consultation and care planning
- Chemotherapy and systemic care
- Radiation therapy and Brachytherapy services
- Supportive care and pain/symptom management
- Nutritional consultation
- Patient and family counselling services
- Education in cancer prevention
- Access to clinical trials
- Inpatient unit
- Surgical Oncology