The BC Cancer Surgery Network exists to promote and advance quality cancer surgery throughout the province.
The BC Cancer Surgery Network includes all providers of surgical oncology services from surgeons in remote areas to sub-specialists.
The BC Cancer Surgery Network's vision is that all cancer surgery patients in BC experience the best possible outcomes. This is made possible through the three committees that make up the network.
The BC Cancer Surgery Network has 12 surgical tumour groups, whose purpose is to advise BC Cancer Surgery Network and the BC Cancer Surgery Network Council on the issues and challenges in their respective areas, to improve the surgical management of oncology patients.
List of topics:
- Introduction to Regional Surgical Leads, Committee Chairs, and Surgical Oncology Fellow
- Sentinel Lymph Node Bioposy for Melanoma in B.C.
- Travel Award Recipients
- Multidisciplinary Cancer Conference for Rectal Cancer Patients
- Oncologic Liver Transplant
- Endoscopy Update: Sessile Serrated Lesions - New Names, Same Challenges
- Network News - Introduction to Surgery Network Team
Please note that we have updated our Travel Award application procedures and deadlines. There will be two travel award application competitions each year, with the following deadlines:
Click here for more details.
*The September 2021 Deadline has been extended to December 15