- Uncertainty or confusion about what treatment option or care plan best for you / your loved one.
- Question about a person’s role in making health care decisions for themselves.
- Concerns about continuing, stopping or refusing treatment.
- Issues regarding patient rights.
- Different opinions about treatment goals or the plan of care.
- End of life decision making.
We do not make decisions for you.
We meet with patients, families and/or healthcare teams to identify and help balance different interests & values.
We provide the opportunity for a discussion that is safe, respectful and fair.
Call us at 604-875-2360 or toll-free (within BC) 1-888-300-3088 ext. 2360 to make an appointment for an ethics consultation.