Due to Covid, some of our Cancer Information Centres are still closed to the public. Our libraries are also open online (M-F 8:30am-4pm) and we can answer your cancer related health information questions via phone, email, or Zoom if you cannot make it to any of our locations. Fridays: Virtual staff assistance only. We are closed on statuatory holidays.
675 West 10th Avenue
Canada V5Z 1L3
(604) 675-8001 or toll-free within BC and Yukon 1-888-675-8001 x 8001
Hours: Mon-Thur 9:00 am - 4:00 pm.
BC Cancer - Vancouver - Lobby
600 West 10th Avenue
Temporarily closed until further notice. Please contact the Vancouver Main Library for librarian information services.
32900 Marshall Road
Canada V2S 0C2
(604) 851-4710 x 646825 or toll-free within BC and Yukon 1-877-547-3777 x 646825
Hours: Mon-Fri 8:00 - 4:00 - Open to patients; public access.
1215 Lethbridge St.
Prince George, BC
Canada V2N 7E9
firstname.lastname@example.org - Temporarily closed until further notice. Please contact the Vancouver Centre Library via email or toll-free within BC and the Yukon 1-888-675-8001 x 8001, for librarian information services for staff and patients.
13750 96th Avenue
Canada V3V 1Z2
(604) 930-2098 x 654576 or toll-free within BC and Yukon 1-800-523-2885 x 654576
Staffed Hours: Tues-Wed 8:30 - 4:30. CIC Temporarily closed until further notice. Email or call us to borrow books and for virtual assistance.
399 Royal Avenue
Canada V1Y 5L3
(250) 712-3900 x 686821 or toll-free within BC and Yukon 1-888-563-7773 x 686821
Hours: Mon-Wed 8:00 - 4:00 - For public access, email or call for assistance
2410 Lee Avenue
Canada V8R 6V5
(250) 519-5517 or toll-free within BC and Yukon 1-800-670-3322 x 695517
Hours: Mon-Fri 8:00 - 4:00 - Open to patients; public access; librarian available in-person Mon-Thurs.