We invite you to get involved by joining our Network of Patient & Family Partners.
Through this network, patient and family partners contribute to person-centred care. Some examples are:
- sharing their experience in consultations and focus groups on topics related to cancer care
- participating on committees and working groups to design and review cancer care services
- reviewing or helping to create patient education materials.
A patient and family partner is someone who:
- has had experience with cancer care as a patient, caregiver, family member or supporter
- cares about high-quality cancer care for all patients and families
- volunteers their time (about one to four hours per month)
A patient or family partner can be a current or former patient, a caregiver, family member, or loved one who has experience with cancer care.
Patient and family partners are screened, registered, trained and supported through the Patient Experience program.
Interested in becoming a patient or family partner?
Interested in finding a patient or family partner for your initiative?